CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[kcb-milis] Ikutan juga..

 

Assalamualaikum..dear milist..
 
ikutan share puisi juga ya..
==================================

 

Love….

 

Allah..

When I found of a friend

Remind me that there would be an end

So I'm still with the one who has no end

 

Allah…

When I hunger for someone to love

Find me the one who longs for an endless love

So my longing to you is getting though..

 

Allah..

If I'm going to love someone

Find me the one who loves u, the one

So I'm getting stronger in loving u, The Only one

 

Allah..

When I'm falling in love

Keep the love

Not more than to u I love

 

Allah…

When I say I love u

Let me say to whose the heart enthralls in u

So I never fall in love not in the name of u

 

To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something….To be loved by someone u love is exciting, but to be loved by the lover (read: Allah) is everything…..

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Try a shortcut

Get local weather

faster.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments: