CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [kcb-milis] Hello I'm Sam Wan and Yo're Saw Ree, tell bout Noe Wan



mantap lah,,

lucu bangetz..


Yanuari D. Sapta
a.k.a Dwihimura


News Editor @Diskominfo Provsu

phonecell: 081263889319
ym       : yanuari_ds
email    : yanuari.ds@gmail.com
fs & fb  : mizuhara@in.com
blog     : http://dwihimura.wordpress.com


--- On Wed, 22/4/09, ririn_aldin@yahoo.co.id <ririn_aldin@yahoo.co.id> wrote:

From: ririn_aldin@yahoo.co.id <ririn_aldin@yahoo.co.id>
Subject: [kcb-milis] Hello I'm Sam Wan and Yo're Saw Ree, tell bout Noe Wan
To: "ikbsr riau" <IKBSR@yahoogroups.com>, kcb-milis@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 11:47 AM



chinese accent?

Chinese Name confusion Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to
me. Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sam Wan . And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But
what's this urgent matter about?
Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan
was involved in an accident. Noe Wangot injured and now Noe Wan is being
sent to the hospital..
Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for this!
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Ree
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry.. Now give me your name!!
Operator:That' s what I said. I'm Saw Ree .
Caller: Oh.....God.. .....!!!! !


Selalu bersama teman-teman di Yahoo! Messenger
Tambahkan mereka dari email atau jaringan sosial Anda sekarang!


Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: