CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[kcb-milis] Hello I'm Sam Wan and Yo're Saw Ree, tell bout Noe Wan



chinese accent?

Chinese Name confusion Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to
me. Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sam Wan . And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But
what's this urgent matter about?
Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan
was involved in an accident. Noe Wangot injured and now Noe Wan is being
sent to the hospital..
Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for this!
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Ree
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry.. Now give me your name!!
Operator:That' s what I said. I'm Saw Ree .
Caller: Oh.....God.. .....!!!! !


Selalu bersama teman-teman di Yahoo! Messenger
Tambahkan mereka dari email atau jaringan sosial Anda sekarang!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: